Customers are assigned to a Service Link Partner through a fully automated process which allows for quick and effective fulfilment of tyre fitting, balancing and alignment services. Referring customers has never been easier.
Customer orders are processed and services are assigned to a Service Link Partner by our Service Link Centre.
The customer is directed to the fitting station i.e. Service Link Partner, and provided with a reference number, known as the Service Link Voucher.
The Service Link Partner will Login, verify the reference and purchase order numbers, view the service details and download the corresponding Service Link Voucher to render services.
The Service Link Partner will ensure;
- that services are rendered in accordance with the Service Link Voucher.
- that once services are completed, vehicle information is captured and the customer signs the Service Link Voucher, which effectively serves as proof of service.
- that the invoice contains the service date, purchase order number and the Service Link Voucher number.
NB: The signed Service Link Voucher will serve as proof of service.
The Service Link Partner will login to the VSP portal;
- Upload the signed Service Link Voucher, as a POD.
- Upload the Service Link Partner Invoice, as a Vendor invoice.
Statements must be e-mailed at the end of every month to email@example.com to facilitate payment routines.